My name is Arieh Kronenberg and I’m the owner of Stillpoint Counselling. I have been working with clients since 2004. I support people to achieve clarity and a new direction. Any help I give is personalised around you and what you want to achieve.
How I work
Although I work in an Integrative way, my training is in Psychosynthesis Counselling. This is a very creative form of therapy. As well as talking things through, we may work with dreams, guided imagery or drawing. Psychosynthesis acknowledges the importance of childhood and
parents on our present state, but also recognises the importance of the present moment and the possibility of future change.
My work is also informed by my studies of mindfulness and meditation.
My Training Qualifications and Experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling at The Psychosynthesis & Education Trust in London (2008)
- Bereavement Counsellor at Cruse Bereavement Care (2004 – 2010)
- Eight Week Mindfulness Meditation Course developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Facilitated groups for the NHS dealing with post-natal depression and anger management
- Visiting lecturer at the University of Bristol
- Lecturer at City of Bristol College on their Foundation Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma in Relational Supervision awarded by the National Counselling Society
- Supervisor at Oasis-Talk – Supervising counsellors that work within the NHS
- Supervisor at Wellspring Healthy Living Centre
As a Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) I am bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure for the time being in force.